What's Wrong With Me

These few days, I became too much thinking about one way or another all of a sudden. I don't really know where the shit begins to bother my mind lately. Have you read about my random thought before? By any chance, maybe it's all because of it.  I try hard to convince my self to stop comparing my current state with others after I have finished writing the post. It happens to be really tiring now.

I'm in the middle of something so that I can't think about those shits wisely. God, am I really in the place where I really deserve? Does this place really suit me well? Why I can't stop asking about it up till this moment. Maybe I'm really someone who can't feel grateful easily. I can't really deal with my self these days. I had learned so many things back then. But, it ended up being so trivial. Regardless, I used to be bold when it came to important things.

Honestly, what's wrong with me? Why I keep behaving so irritating lately. I get irritated easily as well. Where are the spirits gone? Where is the very ambitious me gone? I hate being stuck on something like this. I want to move forward. I want to learn new things everyday. I hate this laziness, boredom, and rigidity. I hate my self these days. It has been a while. Get up, you! Please, go back to how you used to be! Go back to where you once belonged, fah. Before you make everything become worse, you should have changed the way you think and behave lately. Don't let the comfort zone ruins your plans and dreams. You have to be persistent as always. You still hold onto those good things in the future. Have faith in your self. Even it seems to be hard, just keep acting that way.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment